Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my package/s be delivered? Most orders are processed within one to two business days. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your order is placed and shipped. Once your order ships, average delivery time is 2 - 3 weeks.
- Am I able to track my package online? At this time, we do not have online tracking capabilities but we hope to add this in the near future. If your delivery is overdue based on the schedule above, please contact us.
- Can I add, change, or remove items from an order once placed? PawHearted is unable to change, remove, or add to orders once they are processed and authorized by the credit card company. Some items come from third party suppliers, and much of the ordering process is automated.
- Do you offer a paper catalog? Currently our products are available via our online store. If you are interested in placing a mail order with a check or money order, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Is my order tax-deductible?
- If I receive a damaged or incorrect item. What is my next step?
- Some items were not on the packing slip. Will they come separately? Some items we offer do ship separately. Any product listed on your packing slip should be in your package. If a product listed on y our packing slip is not received, please contact us.
I would like to sell my products on the PawHearted store. PawHearted welcomes product submissions for review by our buying team. Please contact us describing your company, collection, and pricing. Product submissions do not guarantee an intent to purchase submitted products.
- Why do I need to provide my credit card security / CCV code? PawHearted requires this information as it is a standard for security reasons. This code is a security measure to ensure that the person placing an order has ownership and possession of the card.
- Do you collect sales tax? PawHearted collects sales tax in some states as required by law. If sales tax is applicable to your order it will shown at check out.